Monday 4 August 2008

Nearly 36 weeks.....

Yo Yo,
It's a quiet and peaceful Monday morning in Herne Bay! William's having an early nap as he woke himself up at 5am, doing a spectacular poo - and he didn't even go to sleep til 8pm last night, the little monkey. Hoping he has a really loooooooong nap - 2 hours would be nice!
Weekend was fab - we finished 'nesting' for the baby in Mothercare; we have EVERYTHING we need now! The crib's even constructed! We took William to the park, and soft play - the stuff I can't really do with him in the week - and yesterday afternoon was Herne Bay bus rally (!!) so we all went on an open top bus tour along the seafront! William loved it!
Also on Saturday night my mum & dad babysat and Mike and I went for dinner for the first time in a YEAR! We went to this gorgeous Thai place and sat outside, munching on spring rolls, pad thai, and chatted and chatted til it was dusk! It was lovely and just what we needed before the new baby arrives.
Speaking of which..........I'm 35+5 now. The baby is three fifths engaged already - which doesn't surprise me, as my bump has dropped and I have a 'splitting' feeling when I walk. It's really uncomfortable and feels like the baby is going to fall out! Bleugh. I'm absolutely HUGE and it's hard to sleep, walk far, or do anything really - I can't bear the thought of being like this for another 4 wks! But I have no idea when I'm going to have this baby. Because I gave birth at 37 weeks last time, it would be good to go a little later than that this time - around 38 wks would be perfect!!
Oh man, William's woken....will continue this later......

No comments: