Tuesday 15 April 2008

And breathe

A rather stressful morning.
Rebecca has screamed like a banshee for most of it. She cries at everything - when I try to leave the room, when I go upstairs, when William so much as taps her..........it's so wearying and I feel myself boiling up with rage as her cry just goes straight through me, it's hideous. I never thought I'd feel such anger towards a child.
I can't bear this job any longer. This stress is not good for my health.
We went for a lovely walk in the sun this morning to the pharmacy and shop to buy Pregnacare, toothbrushes, and envelopes. I'm really not feeling that patient with William this morning though either-not sure why. When he tried to draw on the radiator with felt-tip pens I was not impressed.
My throat is better. Major drama with my brother yesterday! He rang from Chicago for some 'sisterly advice' - I found that really touching! He's been dating his girlfriend Becky on and off for aaaaaages - about 7 years or something. But in Chicago he's met a new girl, Erin, who is really into sports and much more like him. So Becky came out to visit him last Sunday and he basically realised he had to finish with Becky - which he did last night after I'd talked to him. But of an EEK situation but I think he's done the right thing.
And Mike's brother's fiance had a baby yesterday by c-section! It's called Brandon....not sure about the name at all, reminds me of Beverly Hills 90210 but hey!!!!!
3 days til the scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: