Monday 14 April 2008

Yet more illness!

Hurumph. I'm in a really chipper mood today but I seem to have come down with yet another bloody illness. I have a really painful throat - it's like swallowing razor blades! - all my glands are up and I feel shattered. I really, really hope it's not the same thing that Deirdre had, as that lasted for 3 weeks!!!!!!
Fight it off!! Fight it off! Lemon & ginger tea, bizarrely, is really helping. But what I actually need is a nice fat dose of Nurofen, or a lemsip. Being ill when pregnant really, really sucks.
To be honest, I'd much rather it me be ill than William - and he's soooooo much better. We had a lovely weekend in Bristol (apart from a few stressful moments when I could really have done with Mike....).
Anyway. I'm having a kick-ass day, doing housework and all sorts. I need to take William and Rebecca out today when they wake up but I really don't feel like it. Might brave the park - but jeez, I'm so bored of that place. Hmmmm........

No comments: