Friday 18 April 2008

It's a.............:-D

......................GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously-I can't believe it's true! I can't believe I could be that lucky! A GIRL!!!!!!!!!! A GIRL!!!!! Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
The scan went really, really well. Importantly, the baby is doing great and spot on in terms of measurements etc. Initially the cord was between the baby's legs and I looked at it and thought 'wow, that's a giant willy!'. But then once it had moved she said that it 'looked like a little girl' and that she thought she could see LABIA!!! My eyes actually filled with tears when she said that - I couldn't believe it!!!! No matter how much I tried to deny it to myself.........I really would love a little girl!
The thing is, I know mistakes do happen and people are told the wrong things in scans. I don't want to go crazy buying pink stuff - just in case! But............mistakes are rare, surely?! Oh my GOSH!!!!!
It certainly explains why I've been so poorly this pregnancy with all the sickness etc. And I just had a girl vibe from early on. Just goes to show - instincts are often right!
Anyway - just came on to tell my dear diary the fabulous news!! Off to Rugby this weekend-YAY!! xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great news!! :)