Monday 21 April 2008

Luurverly weekend!

Fab weekend, as always :-)
Friday was just such a lovely day. I LOVE it when Mike's here - it can be a little lonely being a SAHM and everything is just so much more relaaaaaaaxed when he's here!! After the scan (and the news! Jeez - still can't believe it's true - I daren't believe it might!!) we had a really chilled afternoon. I tutored and he took William to the park. Then in the evening I WENT OUT!!! Haven't been out for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. I went to a swank Thai with all my Maidenhead mummy mates - Deirdre, Julia, Angela, Mandy, Sarah and Lucy. It was lovely - Deirdre and I were giggling so much! The food was FIT. I kept on thinking about leaving this town in just over 2 months, and it made me so sad. The girls still don't know - it's going to be so hard telling them, especially Deirdre and Julia who are really good friends. I think I'm going to have to tell them soon though.
Speaking of telling people - I'm telling Rebecca's mum and Louis's mum this week that I'm a) pregnant b) moving to Kent c) no longer looker after their children from July. EEEEK! Talk about a triple whammy. This is also not going to be easy but I'm determined to do it THIS WEEK. *grits teeth*
We went to Rugby on Saturday to see Buzz (Jacqui) and Meat (Mark). It was lovely. William loved all the space in their house and he especially loved their cats ('tats')! I had a special pregnancy massage on Saturday which was bliss too, whilst Mike and Sausage fed the ducks!
Money is a little concern at the moment, which it hasn't been for ages actually. I'm not really tutoring enough and I need to do more. A lot of my students disappeared over the Easter break. It's just about ok I think at the moment.......
Went to Big Fun soft play this morning which was great fun except for a screaming Rebecca. So this afternoon I think I'm just going to stay in. It's a bit wet and yuck out there. I need to get some more at-home activities for William - he seems a bit bored of everything at the moment.
I'm thinking:
1) sticklebricks
2) paints
3) felt-tip pens - he loves drawing
4) eeerrmm......

I've been sweating the small stuff waaaaaaay too much recently. Getting stressed about little, unimportant things. I'm not doing that anymore. I also always have a very small, very vague sense of anxiety about something, permanently there in the background - no matter how chilled and relaxed and happy I am. I need to get rid of that somehow. For the most part though, I'm happy and sunny and positive and YAY!
Right, William's been asleep for 1 hr 10 mins - better do some washing up and stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such great news about not having to sit anymore :) Boo for moving away from friends. True friends are there no matter the distance though!